Milwaukee Area Autocross Events
The 2001 WAI schedule
All of this years events will be held at the Milwaukee County Stadium with the exception of the first event, which will be at the Waukesha County Expo
- Apr 8 (Sun) Drivers School classroom session
- Apr 21 (Sat) Drivers School on course session
- May 13 WAI #1, Mothers Day results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by Penguin Multi-Media.
- May 28 WAI #2, Memorial Day results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by Statt Auto Parts
- Jun 24 WAI #3, results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by the 200 MPH Media Group
- Jul 21 WAI #4, Cendiv day 1 (Sat) results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by Don Jacobs and Sommer's Subaru Dealerships
- Jul 22 WAI #5, Cendiv day 2 (Sun) results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by Don Jacobs and Sommer's Subaru Dealerships
- Aug 19 WAI #6, results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by TBA
- Sep 30 WAI #7, results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by TBA
- Oct 14 WAI #8, results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by TBA
Year to date results by Class, RTP Index, and Novice listings.
For further information please contact: Darrel or Dede Padberg 262-679-4485
Registration: 7:45 - 9:00 A.M.
Tech: 8:00 - 9:15 A.M.
First car off 10 A.M.
Course open for walking: 8:15 A.M.
Entry fee: $20 member, $30 non-member
Link to the2000 schedule/results
Link to the1999 schedule/results
Link to the1998 schedule/results
Link to the1997 schedule/results
Link to the Milwaukee Region SCCA schedule
Link to the Chicago Region SCCA Schedule
Link to the Tri-State club's schedule
Link to the Madison Sports Car Club home page
Other Milwaukee are events.
Miller Park is almost finished. They have the freeway ramps open now so you can enter off of Hwy 41. If you're coming from downtown (east of the stadium) you'd take hwy 94 west past 35th street and go south (left) on Hwy 41. If you're coming from the west side (the zoo interchange) take hwy 94 east past 60th street (it may say Hawley road) and go south (right) on Hwy 41. Take the first exit, if you hit National Ave. you went too far. Head east over the little bridge, you'll see the event site on the left. Follow the road around the right side of the lot to the entrance.
Click on the thumbnail for a full sized/printable map
Directions to the Waukesha County Expo Center: From Milwaukee (Zoo interchange), take I-94 west to County Highway J (exit 294). There will be a sign for the Waukesha airport. Turn left (south) onto J and take a right on highway FT, it's the first road/light past the airport, (watch your speed, it's only 45 mph). Turn right on FT, the Expo grounds will be on your right just past the airport.
Directions to the MGA Research Center in Burlington, WI: it's south on hwy 36 (Loomis rd) from Milwaukee to Burlington (about an hours drive), take hwy P as it veers off to the left right after you pass through downtown. Take it easy speed-wise while heading approx 5 miles south on P. Take a right on Warren rd (there's a white MGA Reseach sign) and another right on Walburg rd. Go over the hill and you'll see the entrance on the right.