The 2003 WAI schedule
All of this years events will be held at the Miller Park
WAI membership form
Online info and
- Apr 6 (Sun) Drivers School classroom session
- Apr 12 (Sat) Drivers School on course session
- Apr 27 WAI #1, results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by TBA
- Jun 1 WAI #2 results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by TBA.
- Jun 29 WAI #3, results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by TBA.
- Jul 20 WAI #4, results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by TBA
- Aug 2 WAI #5, Cendiv day 1 (Sat) results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by Don Jacobs and Sommer's Subaru Dealerships
- Aug 3 WAI #6, Cendiv day 2 (Sun) results by Class, & RTP Index and 2 day combined RTP Index. Sponsored by Don Jacobs and Sommer's Subaru Dealerships
- Sep 28 WAI #7, results by Class, & RTP Index. Sponsored by TBA.
Year to date results by Class, and RTP Index.
For further information please contact: Darrel or Dede Padberg 262-679-4485
Online info and
Registration: 7:15 - 8:30 A.M.
Late Registration w/$10 late fee: 8:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m.
Tech: 7:30 - 9:00 A.M.
Drivers Meeting: 9:15 A.M.
First car off 10 A.M.
Entry fee: $20 member pre-registration
Entry fee: $30 non-member pre-registration
Entry fee: $25 member onsite registration
Entry fee: $35 non-member onsite registration
Link to the2002 results
Link to the2001 results
Link to the2000 results
Link to the1999 results
Link to the1998 results
Link to the1997 results
Link to the Milwaukee Region SCCA schedule
Link to the Chicago Region SCCA Schedule
Link to the Tri-State club's schedule
Link to the Madison Sports Car Club home page
Other Milwaukee are events.
You can enter Miller Park off of Miller Park Way, which used to be Hwy 41 south. If you're coming from downtown (east of the stadium) you'd take hwy 94 west past 35th street and go south (left) on Miller Park Way. If you're coming from the west side (the zoo interchange) take hwy 94 east past 60th street (it may say Hawley road) and go south (right) on Miller Park Way. Take the first exit, if you hit National Ave. you went too far. After you exit, head east over the little bridge and you'll see the event site on the left.
Click on the thumbnail for a full sized/printable map
Directions to the Waukesha County Expo Center: From Milwaukee (Zoo interchange), take I-94 west to County Highway J (exit 294). There will be a sign for the Waukesha airport. Turn left (south) onto J and take a right on highway FT, it's the first road/light past the airport, (watch your speed, it's only 45 mph). Turn right on FT, the Expo grounds will be on your right just past the airport.
Directions to the MGA Research Center in Burlington, WI: it's south on hwy 36 (Loomis rd) from Milwaukee to Burlington (about an hours drive), take hwy P as it veers off to the left right after you pass through downtown. Take it easy speed-wise while heading approx 5 miles south on P. Take a right on Warren rd (there's a white MGA Reseach sign) and another right on Walburg rd. Go over the hill and you'll see the entrance on the right.